Contact our Public Works Director

Bill Henning


262-736-4604 (garage) or

414-217-5114 (cell)


for issues pertaining to our roads

such as culvert installations, snow plowing

or road maintenance.


The Town now requires a culvert permit if you

are installing any type of culvert. 

This includes field entrance and driveway entrance culverts.

Please contact the Clerk or the Pubic Works Director

for more information and a permit application.


Click here for Culvert Application


Click here for Class B Variance Application