Building Inspections


When you are ready to put in a new driveway for your new home,

you must contact the Walworth County Information Systems Department

to receive a fire (address) number at 262-741-7807.

  You need to fill out an "Application for a New Address".  There is also a $25 fee.

The Town will order, pay for & install the number plate.


The Town requires building permits for

new homes, buildings, ag structures,

additions, commercial buildings,

  alterations to dwellings,

 electrical work, decks & outbuildings.

Please see the link below for

the Town Ordinance and fee schedule.


Building Ordinance


Fee Schedule


Contact Walworth County for any permits or

restrictions they may require.


Contact SAFEbuilt Wisconsin, LLC for 

details and permit applications.



You must contact the company before you start your project.


SAFEbuilt Wisconsin, LLC

608-688-0997 or